Departure: 7:30 am
Duration: 10 hours
Mínimum: 10 pax
Children from 3 to 12 years old: 25% discount (under 2 years old FREE).
- Pick up in the hotel and transfer to Soroa Touristic Park;
- Arrival at Villa Soroa where you will enjoy a cocktail;
- Walking tour towards a ceiba tree, the most ancient tree in the region with more than 650 years, brief explanation of its history and values on afrocuban religion;
- Visit to the Botanical Garden, Soroa’s Orchids Garden including varieties of Cuba and the world as will as ornamental plants and trees;
- Visit to the waterfall where you can swim for a while;
- Continue the tour until “Complejo Las Terrazas”
- Welcoming cocktail al Rancho Curujey. Brief explanation of that nature wonder project.
- Visit to Buenavista coffee plantation a partially restored XIX century farm.
- Visit to Moka Hotel.
- A walking tour along the main streets of the community gives the visitors the opportunity of getting in touch with the warm and hospitable locals.
- Lunch including one drink.
- Time for swimming in the crystal clear waters of San Juan river.