Departure: 9:00 am and 2:00 pm
Duration: 4 hours
Mínimum: 5 pax
Children 3 to 12 years old: 25 % discount (0 – 2 years old FREE).
- Departure from hotels towards Havana’s scale model, one of the largest city models in the world;
- Visit to Jagüeyes Park at 5th Ave. and 42st and Santa Rita Church;
- Visit to Havana’s Metropolitan Park, one of the green lungs inside the city where you can admire beautiful landscapes of cuban flora;
- Panoramic tour around Christopher Columbus Cemetery, National Monument , to see “La Milagrosa Grave”, Tobias Galery, Funerary Art Museum and Count de La Mortera Grave among others;
- Visit to Bocoy’s Rhum factory;
- Panoramic tour around Vedado district to admire some beautiful mansions example of different architectural styles such as Art Deco, Art Nuoveau, Modernism, Eclecticism, Gothic, Baroque, which have now become Decorative Art Museum, UNEAC and ICAP Institutions, and others at Paseo and Presidentes Ave. still remain as family houses;
- Visit to La Torre restaurant where you can enjoy a cocktail and the most attractive panoramic view of the city at a height of 121 meters;
- Return to the hotel.